Saturday, 3 November 2012

I will transform India

situation of the country is terrible
government is awful
problem is with the citizens themselves
our laws need to be made again
the constitution needs to changed perhaps
India is not the apt place to stay in
Everyone wants to move out
the big and powerful are all corrupt
not only the youth, but the entire population is spoilt
the India of dreams of Gandhi and Nehru is lost
the onus is on us to bring about a change
and I am telling you
I will bring that change

I support Anna Hazare
I will uproot corruption
I will transform India
For this, I need your support

And when I say all this
you will listen to me
Some 5% might be keen to know how I'll transform India
some 20% could tell what problem I am talking about
the rest will follow blindly
you will buy my books
come to my public speeches
you will participate in my rallies
you will like my facebook page
and participate in any mass movement initiated by me
because I need your support
why exactly I need that?
You need to know that?

You will all unite
support me
and all this just because
I say
I will transform India

No comments:

Post a Comment